1. Vogue gets a rare glimpse inside Shangri La, the legendary Hawaiian estate of tastemaker and tobacco heiress Doris Duke.
2. Design Sponge gets a first look at Dusen Dusen’s debut home collection, a colorful collaboration with Saturday Night Live comedian Aidy Bryant.
3. New York collectors Carole Server and Oliver Frankel invite Artsy into their dazzling Tribeca apartment, filled with works by Franz Ackermann, Eddie Martinez, and Dana Schutz.
4. Curbed features Los Angeles–based artist Chris Turnham’s screen-print interpretations of Southern California’s most iconic modernist architecture.
5. Remodelista tours Hix Island House, a dreamy retreat in picturesque Vieques, Puerto Rico.
6. My Modern Met recaps the most memorable artworks from Nuit blanche à Montréal, the city’s 11-day arts and culture festival.
7. PopSugar Home offers nine tips for a stylish and cost-effective bath renovation.
8. Inspired by Jacquemus’s Fall/Winter 2015 runway show, AnOther magazine looks back at fashion’s top Surrealist moments.
What have you been reading this week? Tweet your links to @archdigest.